Teachkids2eat.com will be at The Please Touch Museum this weekend hosting a booth for it’s 5K fundraiser…
Join us for Stroller in the Park on
Sunday, September 16, 2012, at 8:00 a.m.
Stroller puts a Please Touch Museum spin on the traditional 5K walk. This family-friendly, all inclusive event promotes the Get Up and Grow™ initiative, as well as family togetherness and community spirit. The walk follows a 5K path through Fairmount Park, starting and ending at Please Touch Museum, and features:
- a family health pavilion and healthy snacks tent
- a fun group stretch and cheer with the Phillie Phanatic
- t-shirts and gift bags with healthy lifestyles information and giveaways
- a medal for every participating child
- complimentary access to Please Touch Museum before it opens to the public that Sunday
Individual, family and team registrations are available. Team-up and receive discounted registration and your team-name on t-shirts!
Get Up & Grow™